Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fennel and Sausage with Rigatoni Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- ⅛ tsp fennel seeds
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz Italian sausage, casings removed, in pieces (1 in.)
- 5 oz carrots, peeled, sliced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz fennel bulb, halved, cored and sliced (¼ in.), fronds reserved to garnish
- 26 oz vegetable stock
- 1 oz tomato paste
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 10 oz rigatoni pasta, dried
- 14 ½ oz canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2356 kJ / 563 kcal
- 25 g
- 62 g
- 24 g
- 8 g