Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz prosciutto
- 3 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only (optional)
- 2 ½ oz shallots, in pieces
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ½ oz pearl barley, washed and drained
- 17 ½ oz water
- 1 heaping tsp vegetable stock paste
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper, plus extra to season, to taste
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 10 ½ oz cherry tomatoes (red, yellow and orange), halved
- 3 ½ oz celery, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 ½ oz arugula leaves
- salt, to season, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1540 kJ / 368 kcal
- 17 g
- 36 g
- 18 g
- 40 mg
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Mixed Mushroom Sauté