Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz red beets, peeled and cut into pieces
- 8 oz Pink Lady apples, cored and quartered
- 5 oz carrots, peeled and cut into pieces
- 10 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 oz pomegranate molasses
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz pine nuts
- 1 oz sunflower seeds
- endive leaves, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 640 kJ / 153 kcal
- 3 g
- 17 g
- 9 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Deviled Eggs with Chow Chow and Cajun Sunshine
Farro Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Buckwheat Blini with Smoked Salmon (Bill Yosses)