Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Citrus Salad with Beet Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz olive oil
- 3 oz red beets, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 oz water
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 oz orange juice
- 1 oz champagne vinegar
- 1 oz baby arugula
- 1 Cara cara orange, peel and pith removed, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- 1 red grapefruit, peel and pith removed, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- 2 tangerines, peel and pith removed, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- 2 oz fennel bulb, thinly sliced (approx. 1 sm. bulb)
- 1 oz edible flowers
- 1 oz pistachios, chopped (approx. ¼ cup) (optional)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils/seeds (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2736 kJ / 654 kcal
- 7 g
- 50 g
- 50 g
- 8 g
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie (TM6 Metric)
Strawberry, Pineapple Shrimp Cocktail
Golden Beet Gazpacho
Berry Dream (TM6)
Creamy Broccoli Salad
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
Mushroom Ragu with Zoodles
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Crawfish Omelet with Holy Trinity Tomatoes