Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Citrus Salad with Beet Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz olive oil
- 3 oz red beets, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 oz water
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 oz orange juice
- 1 oz champagne vinegar
- 1 oz baby arugula
- 1 Cara cara orange, peel and pith removed, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- 1 red grapefruit, peel and pith removed, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- 2 tangerines, peel and pith removed, sliced in rounds (¼ in.)
- 2 oz fennel bulb, thinly sliced (approx. 1 sm. bulb)
- 1 oz edible flowers
- 1 oz pistachios, chopped (approx. ¼ cup) (optional)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils/seeds (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2736 kJ / 654 kcal
- 7 g
- 50 g
- 50 g
- 8 g
Steamed Eggs in Tomato Sauce (Shakshuka)
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Romaine Salad with Blue Cheese and Prosciutto Dust
Strawberry, Pineapple Shrimp Cocktail
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
Mixed Green Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette