This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Dinner for 2 - Creamy Vegetable Soup, Steamed Chicken with Vegetable Tagliatelle and Mustard Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Soup, Steamed Chicken and Vegetable Tagliatelle
- 3 - 3 ½ oz onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 - 2 carrots, medium
- 1 zucchini, large
- 14 oz water, plus extra for soup
- 2 level tsp salt
- 16 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, zucchini, carrots, leek), cut into pieces
- 16 oz chicken breast fillets, cut into strips (2 in. x ¾ in.)
- ½ oz unsalted butter (optional)
- 2 oz crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1269 kJ / 304 kcal
- 31 g
- 13 g
- 13 g
- 73 mg
- 4 g