Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Chili Deviled Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz water
- 6 jumbo eggs
- 5 sprigs cilantro, leaves only (approx. 15 leaves), plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz fresh jalapeño chili (approx. 1 jalapeño), plus extra to garnish
- ½ oz anchovies, preserved in olive oil (approx. 5 anchovies) (optional)
- 1 oz diced green chilies, e.g. New Mexico Hatch chilies or serrano, mild or to taste
- ½ oz mayonnaise
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ ground cumin
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ⅛ pinch salt, to taste
- ⅛ pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- smoked Spanish paprika, ground, to garnish
- per 1 piece
- 230 kJ / 55 kcal
- 4 g
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 2 g