Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 8 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 6 oz carrots, peeled, cut into pieces
- 5 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 6 oz tomatoes, quartered
- 2 oz red bell pepper, de-seeded, cut into pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 20 oz ground beef, broken into pieces
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 35 oz potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 1661 kJ / 397 kcal
- 12 g
- 24 g
- 29 g
- 4 g