Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz all-purpose flour
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 24 oz beef meat (stew cut)
- 16 oz water
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 12 oz baby gold potatoes, quartered
- 9 oz carrots, peeled, sliced (¾ in.)
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1071 kJ / 256 kcal
- 27 g
- 22 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 4 g
- 620 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash