Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cubed, divided
- 5 oz bacon, in pieces (½ in.)
- 16 oz fresh mixed mushrooms, quartered
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
5 - 10
oz white wine, to total 16 oz liquid when combined with strained broth
or 5 - 10 oz chicken stock, to total 16 oz liquid when combined with strained broth
- ½ oz dried porcini mushrooms
- ½ oz parsley leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp white pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- cooked pasta, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2925 kJ / 699 kcal
- 45 g
- 62 g
- 31 g
- Saturated fat
- 13 g
- 5 g
- 1264 mg