Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry, Pineapple Shrimp Cocktail
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz orange juice
- 1 oz brown sugar
- ½ stick cinnamon
- 2 dried red chilies
- 2 star anise (optional)
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 cardamom pod (optional)
- 6 allspice berries (optional)
- 12 oz fresh pineapple, ripe, cubed (1 in.)
- 2 oz yellow onions, finely diced
- 2 oz red bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 oz fresh strawberries, diced
- 2 oz cucumber, finely diced
- 1 oz cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 27 oz water
- 16 oz large shrimp, raw, unpeeled
- per 1 portion
- 992 kJ / 237 kcal
- 26 g
- 29 g
- 2 g
- 2 g
Grilled Korean Short Ribs with Apples
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Stuffed Peppers with Rice and Tomato Sauce
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Lamb with Artichoke and Spinach Purée
Mushroom and White Wine Cream Sauce