Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cranberry-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz water
- 16 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 5 oz butternut squash, peeled and cubed (approx. ½ in.)
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 oz pecans, chopped
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz dried cranberries
- ½ oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- ½ tsp dried chili flakes, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1335 kJ / 319 kcal
- 6 g
- 30 g
- 22 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
French Fries (Paul)
Roast Potatoes (Betty)
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Steamed Sweet Cornbread