Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 65 oz water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 12 sea scallops, large or jumbo, muscle removed, cleaned and patted dry with paper towel
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 slices orange, preferably organic, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 6 oz pencil-thin asparagus, trimmed to fit vacuum sealer bag (approx. 5 in.)
- 2 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 pinches saffron threads
- ⅛ tsp salt, to taste
Searing and Serving
- ½ oz unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 1142 kJ / 273 kcal
- 16 g
- 8 g
- 20 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)