Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 340 g vegetable pulp (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 30 g flaxmeal (see Tips)
- 30 g chia seeds
- 20 g tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 tsp beetroot powder (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground turmeric (optional)
- 30 g sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 667.8 kJ / 159 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 8.3 g
- 9.8 g
- 8.8 g
Savoury cashew cream cheese
Green goddess pizza
Maca chocolate bark
Super antioxidant juice
Paleo sandwich bread
Pumpkin, carrot and herb bread
Jam-filled sweet potato doughnuts