Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and garden mint fritters
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 60 g chickpea (besan) flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 300 g frozen peas
- vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1147.7 kJ / 273.2 kcal
- 7.9 g
- 14.2 g
- 19.4 g
- 6.6 g
Red lentil cauliflower dahl
Potato and green pea curry
Falafel with beetroot hommus
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Black bean molè (black bean chocolate chilli)
Smoky beetroot and black bean sliders with soused cucumber
Polenta zucchini slice
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes
Burmese chickpea tofu with spicy dipping sauce