Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Tea Pudding
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g water
- 820 g unsweetened soya milk, room temperature
- 110 g raw sugar, adjust to taste
- 1 heaped tsp kanten powder (agar-agar powder)
- 2 heaped tsp kudzu powder (Japanese arrowroot powder)
- 3 heaped tsp green tea powder, plus extra for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 640 kJ / 153 kcal
- 7 g
- 26 g
- 3 g
- 2 g
Semolina pancakes (Beghrir)
Coffee Coconut Candy
Ma po dou fu (mapo tofu)
Stir-Fried Tofu in Hot Sauce
Soy Milk (Metric)
Steamed Tapioca Kuih
Jalapeño XO Sauce with Scallops and Black Rice (Thomas Lim)
Matcha and raspberry swirled custard tarts