Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Wild Mushroom and Cider Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 270 g unsalted butter, cold, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 140 - 170 g water, ice cold
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 140 g dry cider, room temperature
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, diced
- 450 g fresh wild mushrooms (mixed), sliced or quartered
- 295 g condensed cream of chicken soup, tinned (1 tin)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 500 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (4-5 cm)
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 slice
- 2345 kJ / 561 kcal
- 23 g
- 45 g
- 31 g
Chicken and Leek Pie
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Roasted Marinated Chicken Thighs with Carrot Swede Mash
Braised Lamb Shanks
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Beef and Beer Pie
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Mediterranean Chicken Pie
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Smoked Haddock and Spinach Tart