Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mandarin and White Chocolate Trifle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 240 g tinned mandarin segments, in juice (approx. 1½ x 300 g tins), drained, reserving juice
- 4 gelatine leaves
- water, for soaking
- 120 g caster sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced
- 200 g gingerbread biscuits, broken in pieces (see tip)
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
White Chocolate Custard and Assembly
- 150 g white chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 450 g milk
- 40 g caster sugar
- 20 g cornflour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Cointreau, to taste (optional)
- 240 g tinned mandarin segments, in juice (1½ x 300 g tins), drained, reserving juice
- 300 g double cream
- per 1 portion
- 2754 kJ / 661 kcal
- 7 g
- 60 g
- 42 g
- Saturated fat
- 26 g
- 103 mg
Sticky Toffee Puddings
Sticky Toffee Sponge Cake
1h 25 min
Ham and Mustard Toasts
Christmas Bread Sauce