Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast Pork with Crackling, Vegetables and Cider Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Pork and Vegetables
- 1500 - 2000 g pork loin, with skin
- 1 Tbsp coarse sea salt
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 600 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 800 g potatoes, peeled, cut in large pieces (5-6 cm)
- 400 g vegetables e.g. carrots cut in batons (1 cm x 5 cm), cauliflower florets, or a mixture
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 40 g water
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 280 g dry cider
- per 1 portion
- 1504 kJ / 359 kcal
- 46 g
- 23 g
- 6 g
- 5.8 g
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Braised Lamb Shanks
Sirloin Steaks and Herb Butter with Rosemary Potatoes and Broccoli
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Roasted Pork and Apples with Butternut Squash Purée
Pork, Chestnut and Chorizo Stew
Slow-Cooked Pork Belly with Noodles and Chilli Sesame Sauce
Pork Chops with Orange
Char Siu Marinade
Minted Lamb Casserole with Steamed Vegetables