Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Braised Lamb Shanks
- 200 g red wine, full-bodied Italian
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 60 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g tomato purée
- 100 g water
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 110 g onions, quartered
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 150 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for browning
- 4 lamb shanks (approx. 400 g each)
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1000 g floury potatoes, peeled, sliced (5 mm)
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 350 g milk
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 5255 kJ / 1259 kcal
- 79 g
- 64 g
- 71 g