Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asam pedas ikan (spicy tamarind fish)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g eschalots
- 8 - 10 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp shrimp paste (see Tips)
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Baba's fish curry powder (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 200 g water
- 200 g tomato, cut into wedges
- 500 - 600 g snapper fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 100 g okra (ladies‘ fingers), cut into pieces (approx. 4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1433.9 kJ / 341.4 kcal
- 33.2 g
- 15.4 g
- 15.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 5.8 g
- 762.9 mg
Ayam kapitan (chicken curry)
Ayam masak merah (spicy tomato chicken)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Rendang ayam nogori (chilli padi chicken rendang)
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Soto ayam (spiced chicken soup)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Char Kway Teow