Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rendang ayam nogori (chilli padi chicken rendang)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coconut paste (Kerisik)
- 300 g frozen grated coconut, thawed (see Tips)
- 100 g eschalots
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part only, bruised
- 10 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 10 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 5 cm piece fresh galangal, peeled
- 4 fresh long green chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 100 g coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g brown sugar
- 1200 g chicken lovely legs (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 3806.7 kJ / 906.4 kcal
- 57.3 g
- 15 g
- 67.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 33.5 g
- 10.5 g
- 786.7 mg
Chilli Stuffed Fish
Ayam kapitan (chicken curry)
Ayam masak merah (spicy tomato chicken)
Asam pedas ikan (spicy tamarind fish)
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Soto ayam (spiced chicken soup)
Nasi tomato (tomato rice)
Ayam golek (coconut roasted spiced chicken)
Nyonya Steamed Fish
Sambal kacang (peanut sauce)