Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 - 2 pinches ground chilli (optional)
- 400 g canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 230 g after draining)
- 30 g filtered water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 560.7 kJ / 133.5 kcal
- 5.4 g
- 12.1 g
- 5.6 g
- 5.9 g
Layered Mexican dip
Curried chickpea and lentil sandwich filling
Black bean enchiladas
Red lentil cauliflower dahl
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Falafel with beetroot hommus
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Lentil and chickpea burger with tahini dressing