Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 - 2 pinches ground chilli (optional)
- 400 g canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 230 g after draining)
- 30 g filtered water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 560.7 kJ / 133.5 kcal
- 5.4 g
- 12.1 g
- 5.6 g
- 5.9 g
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Layered Mexican dip
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Bang bang broccoli
Black bean enchiladas
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Sweet and sour tempeh
Hearty lentil chilli
Falafel with beetroot hommus