Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems only
- 8 oz white onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
serrano chili, de-seeded and de-stemmed
or 1 jalapeño pepper, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 tbsp fajita seasoning, homemade or packaged
- 2 cans black beans (approx. 15 oz ea.), undrained
- per 1 portion
- 741 kJ / 177 kcal
- 10 g
- 30 g
- 2 g
- 10 g
Sausage Stuffed Kabocha
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Split Pea Soup
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Black Bean Soup with Parmesan Crisps
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus
Basic Black Beans
Greek Lentils and Rice