Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Savoury potato and onion bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g raw cashews
- 500 g filtered water
- 1 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp paprika, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 brown onions (approx. 540 g), cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 800 g potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 1704.8 kJ / 405.9 kcal
- 11.6 g
- 29.4 g
- 25.8 g
- 6.6 g
Potato and green pea curry
1h 50 min
Sweetcorn and potato chowder
Nachos with beans and cashew sour cream
Sweet potato lasagne
1h 20 min
1h 20 min
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Jackfruit and mayo sandwich filling
Butternut mac and cheese
Pasta Alfredo with mushrooms