Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 8 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. rosemary, sage, thyme), leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1500 g water
- 150 g quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 20 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp pickled capers
- 40 g pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 mixed capsicums (small-medium), tops removed and deseeded
- per 1 portion
- 1033.5 kJ / 246 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 21.6 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.1 g
- 5.2 g
- 336.6 mg
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Carrot gnocchi with zucchini cream
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
Stuffed butternut pumpkin with feta
Honey ginger tofu with greens
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and nuts
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes