Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jalapeño Lobster Mac "n" Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz tortilla chips, corn
- 10 oz white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 fresh jalapeño chilies, deseeded and destemmed, divided
- 1 Fresno chili, deseeded and destemmed
- 3 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 oz shallots
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning®
- 24 oz lobster meat, cut into pieces (1 in.), divided
- 24 oz half and half
- 3 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Tabasco, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 8 oz chicken stock
- 85 oz water, divided
- 16 oz dried elbow macaroni pasta
- per 1 portion
- 4274.7 kJ / 1021.7 kcal
- 51.2 g
- 88.8 g
- 50.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 26.8 g
- 4.3 g
- 1883.8 mg