Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz kabocha squash, peeled, cut into half-moons (½ in. thick)
- 10 oz cauliflower florets
- 6 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp dried red chili flakes
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 27 oz canned coconut milk, divided
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 32 oz chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless, halved lengthwise
- 5 oz white vinegar
- 1 oz ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 oz honey
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, stems and seeds removed, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1653 kJ / 395 kcal
- 26 g
- 19 g
- 25 g
- 94 mg
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant