Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 in. fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 20 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 28 oz water
- 1 heaping tbsp homemade vegetable stock base
- 1 oz coconut oil
- pumpkin seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 565 kJ / 135 kcal
- 2 g
- 11 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée