Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz red onions, quartered
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 18 oz red beets, peeled, quartered
- 30 oz beef broth
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, to garnish
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 623 kJ / 149 kcal
- 3 g
- 13 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Carrot Ginger Soup
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
White Bean Soup
Apple Lime Vinaigrette