Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz red onions, quartered
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 18 oz red beets, peeled, quartered
- 30 oz beef broth
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, to garnish
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 623 kJ / 149 kcal
- 3 g
- 13 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Hummus (TM5/TM6 Metric)
Hummus (Ilan Hall)
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Cranberry-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
Rosemary Polenta with Mushrooms
Jamie's Mulled Wine
Root Vegetable Soufflé
Semifreddo with Marsala and Amaretti