Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz matzo meal
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ oz vegetable oil, divided
- 96 oz chicken stock, divided
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ⅛ tsp dried chives, chopped
- ⅛ tsp dried dill (optional)
- 6 oz onions, cut into pieces
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp white pepper, plus extra to season
- 1 chicken breast fillet, boneless skinless, sliced in thirds (approx. 12 oz)
- 2 sprigs dill, fresh, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1042 kJ / 249 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 12 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 2139 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Basic Soup Purée
Kaiyang Cabbage (Savory Stir-Fried Cabbage)