Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz cabbage, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 3.5 oz), quartered
- ½ oz onion, to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 565 kJ / 135 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 10 g
- 2.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Baked spinach and eggs
Chopped vegetable salad