Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz cabbage, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 3.5 oz), quartered
- ½ oz onion, to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 565 kJ / 135 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 10 g
- 2.8 g
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
5-Second Rainbow Salad
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Steamed Carrot and Zucchini Tagliatelle