Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Root Vegetable Soufflé
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, plus extra to grease bowl
- 1 oz sugar
- 8 oz carrots, sliced (1 in.)
- 8 oz parsnips, in pieces (1 in.)
- 16 oz carrot juice (100% juice)
- 6 oz whole milk
- 4 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 egg whites, from large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1138 kJ / 272 kcal
- 8 g
- 38 g
- 10 g
- 5 g
Creamy Tomato Soup
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Smoked Salmon and Brie Quiche
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Risotto with Broccolini
Baked Kale Polenta Fries
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Rosemary Polenta with Mushrooms