Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 ½ oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 3 oz blanched hazelnuts (see Tip)
- 6 ½ oz dark chocolate (approx. 56% cocoa), chips or pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 5 ½ oz sugar
- 9 oz whipped cream, to serve
- 10 ½ oz fresh mixed red berries, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1891 kJ / 452 kcal
- 6 g
- 37 g
- 34 g
- 3 g