Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 45 g rolled oats
- 60 g hazelnuts
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 115 g plain flour
- 100 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 egg
- ½ - 1 tsp cold water
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- boiling water
- 60 g vintage cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 leek, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 eggs
- 60 g milk of choice
- 60 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 3 raw baby beetroots (orange or red), trimmed and cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2307.4 kJ / 549.4 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 23.3 g
- 41.5 g
- 6.7 g
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Beetroot, feta and spinach quiche
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Three-bean shepherd's pie
Ricotta patties with chilli lime corn
Caramelised fennel and ricotta tarts with Parmesan crisps
Thai tofu and sweet potato cakes
Savoury tofu quiche