Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 7 oz kabocha squash, peeled, de-seeded, cubed (2 in.), divided
- 7 ½ oz water
- 15 oz bread flour
- 1 packet/envelope rapid rise yeast (2¼ tsp)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 stalks fresh rosemary (leaves only)
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 1883 kJ / 450 kcal
- 11 g
- 59 g
- 19 g
- 3 g