Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower macaroni cheese (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm), plus extra shaved to serve (optional)
- 60 g vintage cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 150 g dried macaroni pasta
- 240 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g butter, cut into pieces
- 40 g plain flour
- 250 g milk of choice
- pinch sea salt, to taste (optional)
- pinch ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1391.5 kJ / 331.3 kcal
- 15.6 g
- 30.4 g
- 15.7 g
- 2.6 g
Banana oat pikelets (Toddlers and beyond)
Zucchini fritters (Toddlers and beyond)
Zucchini and parsnip frittata fingers (6-9 months)
Broccoli chive muffins (10-12 months)
Mini vegetable pasta (10-12 months)
Cauliflower chicken nuggets (10-12 months)
Banana coconut custard (6-9 months)
Salmon and corn cakes (10-12 months)
Cheese and herb scones (Toddlers and beyond)
Cheesy tomato risotto (10-12 months)
Green pea cakes (10-12 months)
Cottage pie with purple mash (Toddlers and beyond)