Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheese and herb scones (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. chives, parsley, dill), leaves only
- 60 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 450 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to serve
- 310 g milk of choice, plus extra for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 887.2 kJ / 211.2 kcal
- 6 g
- 26 g
- 8.3 g
- 4.3 g
Chocolate carrot muffins (Toddlers and beyond)
Mini cheese scones with savoury butter
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Banana oat pikelets (Toddlers and beyond)
Coconut oat biscuits
Zucchini fritters (Toddlers and beyond)
Broccoli chive muffins (10-12 months)
Banana coconut custard (6-9 months)
Salmon and corn cakes (10-12 months)
Banana and oat mini muffins
Cottage pie with purple mash (Toddlers and beyond)