Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 pieces bacon
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz unsalted butter, in pieces, divided
- 26 oz russet potatoes, peeled, cubed (1 in.)
- 5 oz vegetable stock
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, plus extra to garnish
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 7 oz canned pumpkin purée
- 2 oz sour cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2703 kJ / 646 kcal
- 3 g
- 32 g
- 57 g
- 4 g