Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 150 g onions, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, skinless, sliced (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g creamed coconut, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 50 g water
- 180 g tenderstem broccoli, thick stems halved lengthways
- 200 g basmati rice (10 minutes cooking time), rinsed
- boiling water, for cooking rice
- per 1 portion
- 2485 kJ / 592 kcal
- 42 g
- 55 g
- 21 g
Chicken Shawarma with Moroccan Houmous and Chilli Sauce
Moroccan Chicken and Couscous
Chicken and Mushroom Balti
Mardi Gras Meatballs
Steak Fajita Sweet Potatoes
Cajun Chicken and Sweet Potato Mash
Spicy Sausage Farfalle with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Olives - Farfalle con salsiccia piccante, pomodori secchi e olive
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Salmon with Sticky Tomato Glaze
Salmon Tikka Dinner with Steamed Rice