Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 150 g onions, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, skinless, sliced (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g creamed coconut, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 50 g water
- 180 g tenderstem broccoli, thick stems halved lengthways
- 200 g basmati rice (10 minutes cooking time), rinsed
- boiling water, for cooking rice
- per 1 portion
- 2485 kJ / 592 kcal
- 42 g
- 55 g
- 21 g
- Saturated fat
- 16 g
- 520 mg
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Chicken Curry with Spinach
Chicken Garam Masala
Moroccan Chicken and Couscous
Chicken in Yoghurt
Chicken and Mushroom Balti
Mardi Gras Meatballs
Chilli Beef with Lemon Feta