Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apricot Dessert with Vanilla Yogurt
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 - 5 oz ladyfingers, halved
- 1 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 7 oz fresh apricots, pitted, cubed (½-1 in.)
- 3 - 6 oz vanilla yogurt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1141 kJ / 272 kcal
- 6 g
- 44 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 141 mg