Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben) Metric
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 - 8 white fish fillet, skin on or skinless (approx. 995 g)
- 1 tsp salt, fine, plus 1-2 pinches to season fillets, to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, plus 1-2 pinches to season fillets, to taste
- 100 g baby spinach, fresh
g shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined
or 395 g mussels, fresh, cleaned and debearded
- 340 g whipping cream, light
- 200 g goat's cheese, in pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 2 green and red peppers, deseeded, julienned
- 995 g water, to clean
- 395 g rice, white, type basmati
- 1 tsp salt, fine, to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 45 g extra virgin olive oil
- 625 g water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- per 1 portion
- 3720 kJ / 889 kcal
- 53 g
- 60 g
- 48 g
- Saturated fat
- 24 g
- 2 g
- 1105 mg
Stuffed peppers with rice and tomato sauce
Guacamole (TM5/6 Metric)
Slow Cooked Lamb Leg with Spring Vegetables
Chicken with red peppers
Chipotle Sabayon Poached Eggs (Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske)
Green Smoothie (TM5 Metric)
Chilli con carne