Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken velouté meal (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onions, cut into wedges (approx. 4 cm)
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 220 g leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 370 g Nadine potatoes, cut into pieces
- 8 chicken tenderloins (approx. 400 g)
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 1 pinch salt, to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to season
- 180 g zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle (see Tips)
- 340 g carrots, peeled into tagliatelle (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- per 1 portion
- 1340.3 kJ / 319 kcal
- 27.3 g
- 20.9 g
- 12.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.5 g
- 8 g
- 413.3 mg
Pot-set plain yoghurt
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Brazilian cheese puffs
Fruity dream (TM6)
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Quick fruit sorbet (TM6)
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Risotto verde (TM6)
Steamed banana puddings with honey ginger crème anglaise