Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
LCHF chicken Kievs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g raw almonds
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder or flakes (see Tips)
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Herb and garlic butter
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g salted butter, cold and cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (see Tips)
- 10 g fresh basil, leaves only (see Tips)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1858.1 kJ / 442.4 kcal
- 29.4 g
- 1.7 g
- 35.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.2 g
- 2.8 g
- 859.7 mg