Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
All-in-one chicken dinner
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 - 700 g chicken breast, cut into halves horizontally to form "steaks"
- 150 g broccoli, broken into florets (see Tips)
- 150 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 100 g carrot, cut into slices (approx. 5 mm thickness)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (see Tips)
- ¾ tsp salt
- 30 g Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 860 g water
- 600 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 25 g gluten free cornflour
- 30 g salted butter (optional)
- 30 g cream (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2055.5 kJ / 489.4 kcal
- 46.1 g
- 32.4 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.8 g
- 7.8 g
- 2124.8 mg
Aussie potato salad
Apricot chicken risotto
Chicken pesto pasta
Stir-fry beef bowl
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Chicken and warm potato salad
Chicken Caesar pasta salad
Chicken with capsicum
Layered chicken dinner
Chicken and cashews
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)