Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten-free Christmas Pudding
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and 50 g juice
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin and 50 g juice
- 90 g raisins
- 90 g sultanas
- 90 g currants
- 90 g dried cherries
- 90 g brandy, plus extra for lighting if desired
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 125 g blanched almonds
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 90 g dark brown muscovado sugar
- 30 g black treacle
- 2 medium eggs
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2000 g boiling water, plus extra as needed
- per 1 portion
- 1814 kJ / 433 kcal
- 8 g
- 50 g
- 18 g
- 5 g
Gooseberry and Ginger Biscuit Layers
Gluten-free goodness pastry
Gluten-Free Focaccia Bread
Hazelnut meringue roulade
Triple-chocolate Christmas Pud
Gluten-free Shortcrust Pastry
Gluten-free Mince Pies
Gluten free shortbread