Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mantou Buns with Whole Butternut Squash Soup (TM5 Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ tsp dried yeast, active
- 40 g brown sugar
- 240 g water
- 500 g white flour, plus extra to dust
- 10 g vegetable oil, plus extra to grease
- 1 tsp salt
Butternut Squash Soup
- 30 g unsalted butter, cubed (2.5 cm)
- 30 g brown onion
- 400 g butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded, cubed (5 cm)
- 100 g floury potatoes, peeled, cubed (2.5 cm)
- 60 g cashew nuts, raw
- 700 g water (see Tip)
- ground white pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- mixed fresh herbs, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1014 kJ / 242 kcal
- 6 g
- 43 g
- 5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 1 g
- 200 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Fajita Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée