Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz fresh spinach, roughly chopped, as needed
- 3 ½ oz dried garbanzo beans
- 28 oz water, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 oz yellow onions, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz olive oil
- 9 oz carrots, sliced (1 in.)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 ½ oz turnips, in pieces (1 in.) (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 429 kJ / 102 kcal
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 4 g
- 3.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Soup Purée
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato