Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 20 oz water
- 7 ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 ½ oz dark soy sauce
- 7 oz Chinese cooking wine
- 3 star anise
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no white pith
- 36 oz chicken thighs, organic, boneless, skinless
- fresh red chilies, sliced, to garnish
- cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1510 kJ / 361 kcal
- 27 g
- 9 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1 g
- 2659 mg