Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Chicken with Spring Onions
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 spring onions (approx. 7 oz), white parts, sliced, green parts thinly sliced, divided
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus extra lemon, sliced, to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 6 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz white wine
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
oz chicken tenderloins
or 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, in strips (1 in.)
- per 1 portion
- 824 kJ / 197 kcal
- 28 g
- 2 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.3 g
- 0 g
- 724.8 mg
Maple and Mustard Salmon
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Cranberry and Camembert Stuffed Chicken with Mustard Sauce
Sesame Orange Chicken
Greek Style Pork Stew