Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Chicken with Spring Onions
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 spring onions (approx. 7 oz), white parts, sliced, green parts thinly sliced, divided
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus extra lemon, sliced, to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 6 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz white wine
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
oz chicken tenderloins
or 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, in strips (1 in.)
- per 1 portion
- 824 kJ / 197 kcal
- 28 g
- 2 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.3 g
- 0 g
- 724.8 mg
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Beef and Broccoli Sauté
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potato Ghosts
Soy Poached Chicken
Coconut Curry Chicken with Veggie Rice
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives
Greek Style Pork Stew