Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz pork tenderloin, in slices (1 in. x ½ in.)
- 1 oz mirin
- 4 tsp soy sauce, divided
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- white pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 oz canned pineapple pieces, in juice, drained juice reserved
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 oz rice vinegar
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 oz ketchup
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz yellow bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- green onions, sliced, to taste, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1485 kJ / 355 kcal
- 25 g
- 41 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 710 mg